On 27/10/2005, at 22:09, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

 And they're not the same people that do professional
formatting. Asking them to use the same controls is a big mistake. The
whole point of styles is to separate presentation from content and here
you put content elements in the presentation layer

+1

I find that putting the language information in styles in a real pain, as then I have to have double sets of styles, and switch between them constantly (most of my documents are mixed Hebrew/ English, usually with mixed paragraphs). After all, the whole idea of styles is to deal *less* with formatting, not more as it is now when languages are managed by styles.

---
Shoshannah Forbes
http://www.xslf.com