cono wrote:
Shoshannah Forbes wrote:

On 27/10/2005, at 23:36, cono wrote:

You can just make a new character-style, based on the default. Only change the language attribute. You can apply that style to any word, regardless in which paragraph- style it is written. Want to remove the language-atribute? Select word/paragraph/ .. and choose Format|Default.
Might not be ideal, but not so diffucult as well. Is it?

I know this trick- but it doesn't make it less of a pain, since I find myself having to stop typing constantly in order to change styles (as most paragraphs tend to be mixed languages without a continues chunk being one language or another). Not to mention that it doubles the number of character styles that I have (since I have to create two copies of each- one for Hebrew and one for English).

No, you just need ONE extra style for each extra language. Read my previous message. Assing is to key-combinations (if necessary with help of a macro) and there you are!

Even more .... you can make your character style language X another color for on the screen, if you like. Before printing only have to change the color of the style, few clicks, ...

Cor

--
|  you need it - je hebt het nodig  |