On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 23:31:53 PM -0500, mark ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:
> >Chad Smith wrote:
> >
> >>This is completely untrue. No matter how many times FLOSSers want
> >>to repeat this lie, it's not going to make it true. *YOU DO NOT
> >>HAVE TO USE ANY MICROSOFT SOFTWARE WHATSOEVER TO OPEN MICROSOFT
> >>OFFICE FILES!* You can
> <snip>
> Except where M$ seems to have enforced it.

Mark,

you are right, but please see my answer to Rod and here:

 http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=discuss&msgNo=53478

the more people killfile him, the more time we are left with to get
somewhere. All you are doing is allowing him to create noise.

HTH,
        Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

We need to focus on how to be productive, not just active.
        Scott McNealy, chairman, CEO, and cofounders, Sun Microsystems.