On Mon January 2 2006 13:50, + Henrik Eismark wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
>
> >>  It should be possible to do this using Starbasic macros today.
>
> Certainly not a viable solution and much worse than my simple suggestion of
> an input field in the top bar. Not userfriendly and much, much too
> complicated for the average and low competency user. And not enough of a
> competitive advantage for Openoffice.org. I utterly rejetc the proposed
> solution :-(

Thanks for your open mindedness and your understanding.
If you did not fully understand my suggestion then I could have told you that
this is a macro which could be developed to provide the functionality you are
interested in and it could then be installed by any use, similar to many
other macros available today. So I utterly reject your rejection :)

Please reply to discuss@openoffice.org only.

Normally users@openoffice.org is the best list to ask questions about using
OpenOffice.org

--