Mathias Bauer wrote:
(2) The completeness of the API doesn't depend on the programmming
language. I think you wanted to express something different. Could you
please elaborate?

No, what I meant is that, last time I checked, PyUNO didn't implement the entire API. Or at least, that's what I heard.

If you compare OOo to MSO: I doubt that the OOo API is much harder to
learn, maybe harder to start diving in.

I don't know MSO, so I can't say. But I thought other people had said that the OOo API was much more difficult because it was more granular. So, on the one hand it gives you more power, but on the other, it's a lot harder to learn and use.

Like I said, this is just what I've heard.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
     /\/`) http://oooauthors.org