Sigrid Kronenberger wrote:
That's quite easy:

Cor Nouws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

C Cichocki wrote:
How do you access this egg.. I fancy a game
Yes, pls!

Go to Calc and type:

=Game("StarWars") or =Game(A1:C3;"TicTacToe")
and have a lot of fun with these two games :)

When you type =StarCalcTeam() you see a photo with the developers of
Calc, and when you in Writer type StarWriterTeam and press then the
F3-button you'll see a photo of the developers of Writer. ;)

Sigrid