Jozef Peterka wrote:
Indeed,
Daniel, this is what I was writing about ! You wrote about options, but the option for OOo users is to have mail/PIM program in their suite, they can be proud of using ! I repeat ! Dont you think that OOo users already know alternatives but still I and the others are not looking for an opensource alternative ! they want to have OpenOffice.org Mailer or whatever it could be named ... as a part of their OOo suite !

I know exactly what you're asking for. Many others have asked for it. All have a basic lack of understanding on how open-source works. If there is a perfectly good alternative ( ie Thunderbird, Evolution ), then why should developers code another client ... just so you can click an OpenOffice icon instead of a different icon? Why not change Evolution's icon to look like an OpenOffice icon? The mind boggles why people insist on having EVERYTHING encapsulated inside 1 application. It's a mental constraint you have to get over before you can make the best use of open-source software that's available.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer