--- Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was commenting on the fact that it is widely known (regardless of
> office suite used) that opening attachments from _unknown sources_ is
> something you do not do.

And how is the user going to differentiate a well composed document that
appears to
come from an unknown and malicious source from one cominhg from a known source?
Pityfully small amount of mail saystems have any serious anti-forgery
facilities,
and none of the web-mail environments are helping. What percentage of your mail
comes with a s/mime or pgp signanature?

> /paul

Sander

.sigless