Le Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:55:26 +0100, Cor Nouws a écrit :

> That's why I teach people the context-menu.

I guess we have two different perspective. I'm an independant computer
consultant for small offices and my job is to make sure their system work
for them. I don't sell one product in particular and I don't impose my own
political ideas upon them. I try to find a system that will best fit
their needs and their abilities. The less teaching, the better
it is. Particularly because casual users forget faster than they
learn. OpenOffice is part of my standard installation for workstations
(even if they are using MS Office), I try to make people aware of it, but
in the end my services are for my cients not for a product.

Right now I kind of worried about the fact that every person for whom
I installed Office 2007 for a test seem to love the new interface. The
worst is I specifically chose person who were not easily impressed by
pretty graphics. In most cases, I also installed Vista (dual boot) for
those persons and reactions to Vista and its shiny desktop were far from
being as positive as Office. I had the chance to spoke with one of them
and she told me she didn't care if I remove Vista, but that I shouldn't
even think of removing MS Office 2007.

I will probably install a few more MS Office 2007 next week and more
importantly I will look at it myself during the week-end. I hope it is not
as good as my clients say it is...