Laurent Godard wrote:

> Hi
>
>> This is definitely a defect in the *process*, not in the statistics as I
>> consider it to be fair to track only those patches that developers can
>> spot easily.
>
> the defect is in teh process

I don't doubt that there is something wrong in spellchecker updating but
please don't quote me out of context. The defect *I* was talking about
is that our process seems to prevent the detection of some patches if
the submitters can't change the issue type. And it's something I want to
check with Stefan Taxhet.

I would be interested to hear more about that. As you wrote:

> Please continue this discussion on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
That's what I will do.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".