I'm looking for information about what can be used to do revision control of
OpenOffice documents.  The only info I could find is on the built-in "Save
Version" thingy which doesn't really do what I want.

I want my OpenOffice documents to be normal (the older revisions shouldn't
be stored directly inside the OpenOffice document), but to store elsewhere
(RCS/SCCS/CVS/Arch/Git/DaRCS/Monotone/Svn/younameit) a history of the
changes the document has gone through, along with ways to go back to older
revisions, compare revisions, ...

The documents are often editted from different machines (generally by the
same user, tho), so it'd be best if the repository can be remote.

Also it should be integrated into OpenOffice.

In the past I've used CS-RCS in MS-Word and I'm looking for something along
the same lines, but for OpenOffice (and it should work on Mac OS X, and be
Free Software).

        Stefan