I respect bruce's editorial concept however I think the writting is a
bit biass toward word. One of the things is that the description of
the problems weren't that indepth as in why it fails.

I think the article was a bit rushed and more content should had been added.

However I agree on the ribbon departmnent as well as other issues when
comparing features with features.

On 9/13/07, KAMI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> KAMI írta:
> > Hi!
> >

> > I read this article and I think we can talk about the conclusions. All
> > statments seems to be right, so it may show where should we go in the
> > future.
> >
> > Regards,
> > KAMI

Alexandro Colorado