On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 05:51:04 -0500, Johnny Rosenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Since English is not my main language, may I ask what "outlining" is?

Outlining is basically the skeleton of the document in word is that tiny button at the bottom of the workspace where you can see the different modes (Impress has that too).

If u ever had awriter document and go through Send > Presentation outline. you will have seen that it will take the headers as an index or further more 'Send > AutoAbstract as presentation" it would have generated a slide per header.

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES