Robert Derman wrote:

> Right now Autocorrect can do much of grammar checking, it will
> capitolize  the first word of sentences and much more, probably half or
> more of all the things needed for a good grammar checker are possible
> just using the current capablilities of Autocorrect.

Interesting standpoint. :-)

But let's face it: the demand for "real" grammar checking is high, the
extent depends on the language. I know the most about German and English
and from what I know I can say: the demand is very high.

We will use the opportunity that the implementation of the new APIs
gives us to implement a more general approach for scanning documents for
certain aspects. Currently this will be spell checking, grammar checking
and smart tagging but the list is open for future tasks.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".