Hi,

(i did not read the discussion from the beginning, so sorry if I
mention something that has already been written).

> Von: Michael Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> No, sorry it is out of my field of experience. Post it as a question on
> the user mailing list and see what response you get. No need to join up
> if you are not already a member. Try "Is it possible to copy and paste
> row height and column width from one spreadsheet to another?" ...

This is possible:

- select the columns / rows with the desired width (use column
  / row header for selction with mouse)

- copy to clipboard (ctrl+c)

- move to the place where you like to apply the width / height.
 Note: if you want to apply heights, you need to select a cell in column "A".
 If you like to apply widths you neet to select a cell in row "1"

- paste special (ctrl+shift+v) and deselcet all but "formats"

This indeed copies all formats, not only width / height.

André
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/[EMAIL PROTECTED]