I was just saying that even rubbish Office suites like MS Office look better
- and therefor feel lighter to use - than OOo, and I think that because OOo
is so good, and easy to use, it should have the option of this ribbon (witch
is more logical, and easier to use - once the user has gotten used to it)
and definitely deserves better looks. for example: Mac have been
successfully because of there simplicity, but in the recent OSX they have
doubled there popularity because of looks!

do you know ware you can suggest sub-projects on the UI project?