Folks,

How do I output from OO V 3.2 time in 24 hour format to a text or csv file?

Specifically, I need to be able to output to a *.csv file time in 24 hr
format for later sorting. (I have a need to simply sort a text file in a
variety of ways, time being one of them.)

This was possible in past version, but something happened recently that
prevents this. I find it disturbing that Open Office programmers have
taken upon themselves to make these kinds of decisions on behalf of users.
If this is an option, the user must be given an obvious option to opt out.

For the record, I would also like to suggest that an option to format date
as YY/MM/DD or YYYY/MM/DD would be valuable. (It sorts simply.)

Bob Stanfield