Folks,

The problem was that the initial spread sheet was in *.csv format. When I
edited it to get the 24 hr option (and other things) and saved it back to
the output file in *.csv format, the time was in AM/PM format w/o the pop
up screen appearing.

If I first saved it to a *.sxc format and re-saved to *.csv, the option
was available.

It would be neat if the pop up screen was available on the *.csv -> *.csv
formating. Preferably I would rather the "Save cell contents as shown" was
the default.

Bob Stanfield