Jorge Aranda, a grad student at Utoronto did an excellent study on software
estimation.

J. Aranda and S. M. Easterbrook (2005) Anchoring and Adjustment in Software
Estimation. European Software Engineering Conference / ACM SIGSOFT Symposium
on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE'05), Lisbon, Portugal,
Sept 5-9, 2005.

Janice

--

Janice Singer, PhD

NRC Institute for Information Technology | Institut de technologie de
l'information du CNRC

Tel/Tél: (613) 993-7760| Facsimile/télécopieur: (613) 952-7151

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca  <http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca&nbsp;/>

National Research Council Canada | M50, 1200 Montreal Rd., Ottawa, ON K1A
0R6

Conseil national de recherches Canada | M50, 1200 chemin Montréal, Ottawa

(Ont) K1A 0R6