Hi Rob,

Thank you for your reply. I believe the connector I'm using is the Simple one,
since I've put com.noelios.restlet.ext.simple as a dependency in my Maven
project and I don't believe I'm including any other connectors on the class
path. Is there a good way to do a sanity check on this? Also, any good rules of
thumb to use when evaluating the different connectors? (In my situation, I
actually have full control over the clients that will be hitting me, so maybe
that's an important factor?)

Thanks again to everyone for the help!
Aaron

  "Rob Heittman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  The mapping of incoming network connections to threads is very dependent on
the HTTP/HTTPS connector/server in use.  Restlet, as far as I know, does not do
anything to attenuate the native behavior of the server with regard to creating
threads for incoming network connections.  Which server environment were you
looking at when you tested?