Hi Michael,

On Apr 1, 2008, at 10:50 AM, Michael Böckling wrote:
I have trouble to figure out how to integrate it with the
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet. I use that for some
SOAP web services (using the xfire exporter), but now I want to attach a
restlet using json.
I was not able to find a example on how to do that!

I want to use the DispatcherServlet, so the SpringServer is not an
option. Using the ext.servlet.ServerServlet won't work as well, since
that would bypass the DispatcherServlet too (and I can't get to the
WebApplicationContext from there).

Since 1.1-M2, there's RestletFrameworkServlet in the com.noelios.restlet.ext.spring extension:

http://www.restlet.org/documentation/1.1/ext/com/noelios/restlet/ext/spring/RestletFrameworkServlet.html

As it's name indicates, it extends spring's FrameworkServlet, just like DispatcherServlet. It gives access to the WebApplicationContext in the same way.

Rhett