On Apr 1, 2008, at 3:20 PM, Michael Böckling wrote:
After lots of debugging, it seems wildcards don't work in the SpringBeanRouter,
since the * is improperly escaped.

I haven't tried using *. SpringBeanRouter is taking the bean name and passing it directly to attach. I'm not aware of anything Spring does specially with *, but there could be. Can you provide a reproduceable test case?

The SpringBeanRouter also does not work when placed in the
[servlet-name]-servlet.xml, it must be placed in the main applicationContext.xml.

SpringBeanRouter is a Spring BeanFactoryPostProcessor. It will operate on all the Resources defined in the same context as it, so it has to go in the application context where your resources are defined. For me, this is [servlet-name]-servlet.xml. If you define your resources elsewhere, your SpringBeanRouter will have to go in the same place. If you want to put them in different places, you can use a regular Router and SpringBeanFinder.

Rhett