Hi All,

I have a small problem which may be big (:)) internally.

Actually, I am load testing a Restlet application which takes some request
parameters as input, makes a LDAP query and returns data as an XML in response.

So, what happening in this load test is "Spiky behavior" of CPU.

CPU utilization shoots upto 90% from 20% at regular intervals i.e. 28 seconds.

After doing some googling I found that these spikes may be due to GC process
but this reason does not seem to be satisfying.

Can somebody explain me the reason of this spiky behavior of CPU?

Hoping for some response from all of you guys.

Thanks
Prashant