Thanks, Bruno.

I am using the Client certificate authentication method.  It does look
like the best way to do it is to place a ChallengeAuthenticator in front
of my resource to ensure there is Certifiate authorization.  Does that
sound right?

Thank you,
Dustin

--

Dustin N. Jenkins | Tel/Tél: 250.363.3101 | dustin.jenk...@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca

facsimile/télécopieur: (250) 363-0045

National Research Council Canada | 5071 West Saanich Rd, Victoria BC.
V9E 2E7

Conseil national de recherches Canada | 5071, ch. West Saanich, Victoria
(C.-B) V9E 2E7

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2426030