Hi Jerome,

I'm reproducably seeing this "communication errors (1001)" with a POST
request in one of our unit tests. Is this a known issue? If not, is
there anything I can do to help you find the source of this problem?

Regards,
Arjohn Kampman

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2950979