De : Arjohn Kampman [mailto:arjohn.kamp...@aduna-software.com]
Envoyé : lundi 23 avril 2012 09:56
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Re: 2.1 Status of Connectors

Hi Jerome,

I'm reproducably seeing this "communication errors (1001)" with a POST request
in one of our unit tests. Is this a known issue? If not, is there anything I
can do to help you find the source of this problem?

Regards,
Arjohn Kampman

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2950979

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2950996