Hi all,

Sorry for the long text but I have to provide the such information in order
to solve my doubt.

I have the following scenario:

   - Server-side:
      - Java SE
      - Jetty
      - Restlet framework
      - "My system API"

   - Client-side (mandatory):
      - GWT consuming "My system API"

   - Client-side (planned):
      - 3rd part applications consuming "My system API"

I'm concerned about the project organization and the team development over
it. I don't know if I am in the correct way to solve that. I've tried
creating an project to keep the java POJOs/Beans and adding its reference
to the Java and GWT project. But I got some reference errors in GWT (I
still trying to solve it right now ... LOL)

So, what is the best way to share the java POJO/Beans code to the both
projects (Java project and GWT)? I would like to share this source between
both projects and keep track of updates.

I mentioned the "client-side (planned) / 3rd part applications" because I
read the wiki (
http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_2.0/13-restlet/21-restlet/318-restlet/303-restlet.html).
In this case, how to keep my server loose coupled? For example, using JSON
/ XML / ? instead of java serialization.

Danilo Rosetto Muñoz
munozdan...@gmail.com
http://br.linkedin.com/in/danilomunoz

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2975715