Thanks for considering my application. A little more detail about my
background and interests:

In 1970 I was trained by the Army to operate a computer with 500 words of
(core) memory. I learned to program the thing by studying the programs (on
punched cards) and experimenting. The computer had a large bank of lights
to display the contents of memory, and I wrote a program that scrolled
subversive messages (e.g. FTA  FTA  FTA...) across those lights.

In 1976 I taught myself homogeneous coordinates and did graphics on a
vector display (Evans & Sutherland), mostly representing curves and
surfaces of interest to mathematicians.

In 1984 I went to work at Rockwell International where I wrote software for
controlling robots and other kinematic linkages. When Rockwell bought
Allen-Bradley, I spent some time programming their PLCs.

Now I'm retired and looking for some technical activity and collaboration.
I would like to write an emulator for the Marlin firmware of your 3d
printer, but my interests might also take me elsewhere.

Thanks again for considering my application.