On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 14:55:29 Philip P. Patnode wrote:
> Torrie -
>
> What time does the building open for the meeting tonight?

It will be open by 6pm, but since its a Tuesday, its likely that others might
be there at an earlier time. Check the open sign at live.synhak.org, or our
front door's twitter at twitter.com/synhak. The webcam isn't working yet since
I forgot to take home the slip of paper that Craig wrote our IP address on due
to me not yet having my phone configured with the AWS security tokens to login
and update our DNS :(

My older phone that does have the tokens is in my bag and ready to go to the
space tonight so I can set Craig up with a proper AWS account so that kind of
stuff doesn't rely on me again. I'll also configure my tablet to have the same
tokens for redundancy.

> I am coming down on the bus and will be walking from wherever the bus stops
> to the building.

That'd be the 10 line on the corner of Howard and North. Depending if you're
heading inbound or outbound, you'd either get off a block up Howard, or across
the corner on the opposite side of Howard.

> Trying to plan my arrival so that when I get there I can come inside rather
> than begin the transition from human to popsicle outside in the snow.
>
> Yes, I am dragging two baigs of stuff to donate to SH, as discussed in a
> slew of previous messages with a small herd of SH members, you included.
>
> Looking forward to the visit, meeting the people, checking out the facility.
>
> See you in a few hours.

woo \o/