Since nobody has said anything about my offer to donate some items to SH, I
will dispose of them by giving them to Salvation Army or list them for sale
on Craigslist.

I was hoping for a response from somebody, anybody.  A polite "yes or no"
was expected, but I got zilch for everything but the commercial soldering
machine and even that has not been accepted.

Not even a "no way in hell" or "drop dead" or "go away" or even a "bite me".

I offered the following -

1 - large metal shelf for rack mount

2 - medium metal shelf for rack mount

3 - bench-size commercial production line soldering unit with foot switch
(needs re-wired)

4 - small ultrasonic cleaner (it quit working, but is probably repairable -
or it could be used as a target for your fighting robots)

5 - office chair, secretary, gray cloth seat/back (no previous office
skills experience required)

Waiting for a reply from the elusive Omar about the soldering machine.
 Sent him two very small photos of the item.  Will continue to hold my
breath under water in the bathtub until he sends my his decision to accept
or decline.  Or, possibly, he will send the dreaded "bite me" response.

On another related note, why the 120 Kb size restriction on messages?

Hopefully, this message will not land on a desktop of a sleeping member or
one that is still hungover from the wild weekend party that I was not
invited to.

PPP