Omar,

Many thanks for your prompt response and positive decision about the
soldering machine.

I will box it up and deliver it to you at SH tomorrow evening.

About the racks - both have been listed on Craigslist and eBay Classifieds
for several weeks, but nobody has bought them.

Here are the links to each rack.  Please check out the photos and the
descriptions and get back to me before 2pm tomorrow afternoon.  If you want
either one or both of them, I will bring it/them tomorrow night too.

large brown rack --> http://northeastoh.ebayclassifieds.com/v/29021765

medium unpainted rack --> http://northeastoh.ebayclassifieds.com/v/29021986

The items that I am willing to donate are meant for use by everybody -
members and guests - at SH and are* not to be sold or given away* to
individual members or guests or even the two guys who pick up the
protection money on Wednesdays.

Just for cheers, here is the link to the HON secretary chair that is
available for donation to SH, for use at SH.  Unfortunately, I can't bring
this on the bus with me.  If somebody decides that it is wanted by SH, it
will have to be picked up at the storage facility.  The maps are on the
listing page.

secretary chair --> http://northeastoh.ebayclassifieds.com/v/29627797

Hope to get a reply before the 2pm deadline tomorrow.

Cheers,

Philip