There's a few personal reasons I'm taking some steps back from the space,
this situation is not among them. I feel strongly about Synhak and want to
continue doing what I'm doing but soon I won't be in a position to have a
say in what goes on there as demands outside of Synhak consume more of my
prioritization scale. If you guys like what I said, then pick it up and run
with it, don't wait for me.