The "minion" was meant as humor, not a serious statement.  I know that
there are no minions at SH.  Now, zombies - that is still under discussion.

Omar, I will be happy to assist you or anybody else in evaluating future
donations of computers and computer related hardware.

I too feel strongly about SH and its potential as a non-profit org that is
open to all and I will continue to donate good stuff and my time to support
the operation.

Philip