Becca let me know what you plan to get, email me separately.
I am planning on giving the presentation at 7 PM.  G can you be there to film
it?

On Friday, February 21, 2014 8:19 PM, Becca Salchak <blsalc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Any one else want to add to the festivities? I am taking the day off work and
arranging for a sitter for most of the day so I will be available all day .
Torrie is there any room in the budget for a table cloth or two( plastic of
coarse) and a few balloons in SYN/HAK colors from the dollar store?
I wasn't at the last opening day what was it like? How many guest did we have?
Did you have any presenters through out the day? Is that something we are
interested in having?