Martha,

Well, thank you many bunches for the offer of fully-cooked and spicy lower
extremities from random chickens!

If possible, try to separate the left legs and thighs from the right legs
and thighs, as some picky members prefer one side over the other.  I think
it has something to do with altered states of reality on odd-numbered days.

I am sure all will be pleased the addition of some tasty food from your
kitchen.

Would you like to serve the pieces/parts warm?  If yes, I have a new, never
used, food warmer that uses Sterno for heating.
It is a big aluminum tray with a wire frame support.  Let me know and I
will have it at SH by noon on Saturday.  I'll try to find some cans of
Sterno or bring a bag of wood sticks to burn.

BTW, I set aside a dozen or so empty glass bottles for you to recycle.  All
are in a pile on the new sink in the new kitchen area.  They were left over
from the festivities last Saturday.

A little late, but I wanted to thank you for the ride to west Akron the
other day.  I appreciate your generosity and time.  I hope it was not too
much out of your way.

See you this weekend!

Philip