The minutes do reflect people agreeing that it was submitted as one
proposal that is not what I am confused about.
My questions are:
1) Should it be one proposal. I view this as two different issues. Dues are
a recommendation to the Board, Keys are a modification of our operating
procedure decided by the membership.
2) Was this proposal passed? I have serious moral reservations on its
wording which I expressed above and made suggestions to make the proposal
acceptable. Until this weeks minutes there was no indication that anyone
had read Torrie's email, or mine sent shortly after.

regards,
Andrew L