Rob,

Yes, I plan to come to SH tomorrow morning.

What time do you want me to be there to open the building?  Anytime after
9am is fine with me.

I will be working on the display wall tomorrow - temporarily removing
everything, patching the wall, painting the wall, and making a new wood
wall cleat of my own design to suspend the photo frames by wire or nylon
line.

Philip