Title: Message

Hi all.

Good to see all at the meeting last night.

Data Mining.................

I am gearing up to do some data mining from some sites.

Preech told me about <cfhttp> to make this work.

You gurus out there if you have a second. Do you see any problems with mining the content of:

http://www.alpha-sports.com/suzuki_parts.htm

The site lists years, then models, then categorys for that yr/mdl, then lists a picture, and a list of items, part numbers, and notes.

I need to get ALL this data for all years, models, categories, images, item number, item desc, part no, and notes.

Does this site seem friendly enough to start my journey towards this required result?

Any rough draft hints on where to start?

This will me my first CF code creating adventure.

Robert P. Reil

Managing Director,

Motorcyclecarbs.com, Inc.

4292 Country Garden Walk NW