    *From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
    *Charlie Arehart
    *Sent:* Thursday, June 29, 2006 9:35 AM
    *To:* discussion@acfug.org
    *Subject:* RE: [ACFUG Discuss] Editor Options for CF7 (Macromedia
    Studio 8? Homesite? Some other editor?)

    Well, I'll just speak up for the other "dinosaurs" who haven't
    gotten into Eclipse. :-) I just find that various things I'm used
    to aren't there, and while I suppose they may be there if I poke
    around enough, the problem is typical of getting any developer to
    move from one editor to another. Similarly, some of the great
    advantages that Eclipse/CFEclipse are ones that I just for now
    don't need.
I won't deny that at some point I (and others) may simply need to
    bite the bullet and suck it up. For now, though, I can speak for
    many who feel EXTREMELY productive in HS+ and just haven't felt a
    strong enough motivation to move.