Viewed with seefusion.
And looked at task manager.

4 requests hit (unprocessed)
JRUN at 60-100% continuously
Ran up to 10requests.
Only 2 of them processed quickly.
10th one hit at 9:25:50am
JRUN holding 95~100%
Started knocking them out of the processing que at  9:46:57am with 2 strings
at 155,702ms
Started processing users requests at 9:48:47 in a normal capacity.
User requests average 30 seconds.
Que steadily brought down to qty 3 at 9:54:48
Maintained 3 in que but processed request in approx 400ms till the request
que was brought down to zero at 9:57:28.
Maintaining que of zero steadily and JRUN use ZERO resources except for 30%
spikes on a quick request as I assume it should be.

Im now happy with it's performance but I wonder when and if it will hang
again. And I KNOW it will hang again for 20 mins if I reboot again.
This behavior is duplicatable.

Thanks for all your patience as I rambled, whined, and gave irrelevant data.
LOL.

Any direction from here? Seems all I have done is identified the symptoms.
But without seefusion I would still be whining.

Robert P. Reil
Managing Director,
Motorcyclecarbs.com, Inc.
4292 Country Garden Walk NW