Thanks guys. I got a good feel of what to do.
Teddy:
I have a relationship with them and then it kind of fell apart when Harry
started managing the store.
Martin however is a realist.
The E-Store is an ASP managed by a consultant.
He wont give me the consultant contact info so we can not collaborate, but
he filters, and then forwards.

I think he will go for the csv and I sent him this request as a result.

I cant thank you guys enough.
Guess what it looks like my first real project will be...

Stay tuned for more episodes on "ROBERT'S DAY"!

Robert P. Reil
Managing Director,
Motorcyclecarbs.com, Inc.
4292 Country Garden Walk NW