As a low-tech solution, could you write a cfm page with frames that calls other
cfm pages in those frames and then cfhttp the "top" page?
/m

> Hello All,

I spent some time and programmed a book aggregator ( pricemybook.com
).  Unfortunately, it runs extremely slow.

It is running slow because of the way I coded it:

I have a _udf.cfm template that contains all my functions.  For each
external website that I obtain a price from, I have a function that
goes out, gets the price (either via web services or cfhttp requests),
and then stores that price in a database.

The problem is that my code calls each of those functions one at a
time, not in parallel.  I would LOVE to call all the functions at the
same time and get back all the book prices at once, but I don't know
how to do that.

So, the question:  How can I call all my cffunctions in parallel?  Do
I have to create some threads and have each thread run one of the
functions?  Would this be easier to do if my code was CFC based
instead of function based?

Thanks!
--
Nathan