No luck with this approach either.

The thing is, the query actually was working this morning.  I was getting all rows returned and then it all of a sudden started returning only 1 row.

I have no idea what would make this happen.  I re-booted.  Tried a different browser.

"Dean H. Saxe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Totally WAG, but try "select id as my_id from...". The column name
may be the problem you're having. You'd then output #my_id# in the
block.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Here in America everything is bought and sold, you can get anything
for little bits of gold.
We'll rape the earth and ruin the air, cut down every tree from here
to there.
-- Donna The Buffalo "America"