Jeff,
Saying that "it worked this morning" is not really the information needed to troubleshoot a problem remotely.  Plase take no offense by that statement if it sounded harsh.

From this thread, I have seen about three people ask if you have opened up the database and the values in the table you are querying has more than 1 value?

The reason also that it sounds incredulous to most of us is that CF really makes it easy to query a database if you have the correct database connection set up in your CF Administrator.

We are just looking for more information to assist you,
Teddy