Here is a flash form way of how AS Fusion handled documents:

http://www.asfusion.com/projects/fileexplorer/

I use it to manage my file directory easier than Wndows Explorer for my web
related tasks.

Teddy

On 12/4/06, Jeff Howard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey all,

I've not used this control before but I was wanting to use it for a
document control application I am developing.

I am having an issue with however that I'm hoping someone can help with.
My tree is either expanded or collapsed but I can't seem to get it to work
like a true tree control where when you click on a folder it expands or
collapses.  Is this an issue with CFTree or am I just overlooking
something.  I tried experimenting with the 'expand' parameter but it has no
effect on the function of the tree.  It either makes the tree expanded and
unable to collapse on 'yes' or collapsed and unable to expand when set to
'no'.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff Howard

<cf_payne />
Adobe Certified ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
Atlanta CFUG (ACFUG): http://www.acfug.org