That sounds more like a UI error.  Wonder why our Flash developers didn't
think like that.  Makes since to click on the folder and see it open up.

Precia

On 12/4/06, Jeff Howard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok Charlie, this is where you can just go ahead and call me an idiot.  I
just got back from a late lunch and read this and I tried your example.  It
worked fine.  My problem was user error and the sad thing is I was the
user.  Apparently in Flash format you must click the arrow next to the
folder icon and not the folder icon.

Feel free to start the bashing as I'm ashamed of myself right now.
<embarrassment="on">

Thanks again for the help and sorry to bother you.

Jeff