RIght after
<cfquery name="product" datasource="carbs">
SELECT Description1, Description2, Vend_Name
FROM carbs.products
WHERE sku = '#FORM.sku#'
</cfquery>
try adding this for testing purposes
<cfdump var="#product#" /><cfabort />

Also, others may jump on this before I, really should use cfqueryparam

<cfquery name="product" datasource="carbs">
SELECT Description1, Description2, Vend_Name
FROM carbs.products
WHERE sku = <cfqueryparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_varchar" value="#FORM.sku#" />
</cfquery>
Ask Charlie all about the null attribute :)

DK