Ah, good point, Doug. I guess my sense was that Robert might be reluctant to
make the investment (in time and money), but you're certainly right that it
would be a good thing for him and indeed any new CF Developer. In fact, as
I've mentioned at the CFUG a couple times, I do teach that class (called
"FastTrack to ColdFusion"), right there in the facility where the UG meeting
is held (the classrooms are in the front of the building). This is, of
course, the official Adobe curriculum, and I'll point out that it's also
offered by others in Atlanta. But if Robert or anyone else is interested in
attending my class in particular, the class description is at:

http://www.echoeleven.com/go.cfm?path=/go/macromedia-authorized-training/cla
ss-descriptions/coldfusion-courses/fast-track-to-coldfusion-mx-7/index.cfm

And the details and registration form, for the April 3-5 class are at:

http://www.echoeleven.com/go.cfm?path=/go/macromedia-authorized-training/reg
istration/index-cfm
<http://www.echoeleven.com/go.cfm?path=/go/macromedia-authorized-training/re
gistration/index-cfm&&method=home.ShowRegistrationForm&CourseID=104D36E1-999
0-7A20-5365AA6FC616FD93>
&&method=home.ShowRegistrationForm&CourseID=104D36E1-9990-7A20-5365AA6FC616F
D93

Thanks for mentioning it, Doug.

/Charlie
http://www.carehart.org/