You can't have it both ways on the same server instance.

For the one that breaks when you have it on, are you doing things with
CFID/CFTOKEN? What is the symptom of the breakage?

----- Original Message ----
From: "Fennell, Mark P." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: discussion@acfug.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 9:17:05 AM
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] Session variables

Greetings,
Is is possible to use J2EE session variables in one CFApplication and
standard session variables in another?
I have a server that is running two cfapplications and one uses J2EE
variables and seems to not work so well when J2EE Sess Vars is disabled
in cf admin. The other applications totally breaks if I have J2EE
enabled. I was hoping that, before I set about actually fixing the
problem with code that there might be some setting in the cfapplication
tag that I can use to enable/disable j2ee vars for a specific
application... I'm completely prepared to recode, I just wanted to check
and see if anyone had an easy way out. Thanks.
mf