John,

The data would be sensitive. We now have convinced the business owner that
if it is that sensitive you really shouldn't be emailing it anyway. They
have agreed and the issue is dead. But thanks for your input. I appreciate
the responses.
Thanks,

Joseph S. Johnson

404.498.8148 * [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"John Mason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
01/18/08 02:23 PM
Please respond to
discussion@acfug.org

<discussion@acfug.org>
cc

Subject
RE: [ACFUG Discuss] Encrypted Email

Joseph,

Just asking, what is the nature of the data being transmitted in the
email? Just asking because certain information should never be sent via
email. Don't want you burning time on this and make a bigger issue.
John Mason
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
770.337.8363